By Vanessa Drew
What is Ozone?
Oxygen is O2 and ozone is O3. Ozone is an activated, trivalent (three atoms) form of oxygen. Over a period of 20-30 minutes, ozone breaks down into two atoms of regular oxygen by giving up one atom of singlet oxygen leaving a single, reactive oxygen atom. Medical ozone is made when medical grade oxygen is activated using an ozone generator. All of our cells need a continuous supply of oxygen to fuel the chemical reactions that generate energy, detoxify internal and externally derived waste products and to maintain production of structural cell components. Any decrease in the availability of oxygen due to shallow breathing, poor posture, deoxygenated water, no exercise, refined foods, smoking, environmental pollution or exposure to carbon monoxide, reduces the optimal performance of our essential cellular functions.
What is Ozone Therapy? Ozone Therapy may make you use Oxygen Better! = More Energy … The body thrives on oxygen. Without oxygen the body dies in minutes. But just breathing oxygen is not enough. Your body also has to be able to use the oxygen to create energy, and this process must be done efficiently. And this is where the problem lies. As we get older and when people become ill, of course they are still breathing, but they don’t use that oxygen they are breathing effectively. They have trouble turning that oxygen into life giving energy. They can’t make enough energy, and they get sicker instead of recovering. That is where medical ozone therapy comes in. Ozone is the most powerful form of oxygen on the planet. Much more powerful than the oxygen that is in the air we breathe. When doctors apply ozone therapy to their patients all kinds of beneficial effects happen that don’t happen when regular oxygen is used. One of those effects is that it improves the way the body uses oxygen. But that’s not all. Listed below are several other very important effects from ozone therapy.
What Does Ozone Do When Used for Medical Ozone Therapy?
Medical Ozone Therapy has been shown to work so well for such a wide variety of medical conditions and diseases precisely because oxygen is so central to how the body functions. Here is a partial list of what we know about ozone therapy:
1. Ozone Therapy increases oxygen delivery to your cells.
2. Not only may Ozone increase oxygen to the cells, it also may enable the cells to utilize that oxygen better to make energy….more energy!
3. Ozone Therapy has been shown to make your immune system work better, by stimulating the creation of cytokines.
4. Ozone Therapy appears to stimulate detoxification.
5. Ozone has been shown to decrees the level of free radicals in your body. There are so many more seemingly ‘miraculous’ effects of ozone on the human body than are listed here. Imagine using simple oxygen, in the form of Ozone, to help you and your family stay healthy, or regain your health. Benefits of Ozone Steam Sauna Therapy * Promotes metabolism * Helps detox the body * Stimulates the immune system * Promotes the purification of the blood and lymph system * Clinically proven to reduce the chances of shock and stroke * Has been shown to prevent/reverse degenerative diseases * Supports auto-immune health * Speeds up the metabolic processes resulting in a loss of 200-450 calories in a 30 minute session, in studies. * Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker. Stimulates the blood vessels relieving pain and speeding up the healing process * Known to eliminate bacterial and viral infections of all kinds * Promotes better absorption of minerals * Proven to relax and loosens muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility * Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidney and colon
Vanessa Galati-Drew is the founder of Cleansing Concepts, an exclusive detoxification facility at the Galleria in Red Bank, NJ. For more information, or to schedule an appointment visit www.cleansingconceptsworld.com.