What if you took five minutes out of your day to breathe into your body and really notice how your body feels. What if you thanked your body for waking up, getting into the shower, taking a walk, and getting into the car to go to work. What if you said "Thank you, body" throughout the day. What if you took two more minutes to look up at the sun or the moon and opened your hands to receive their energy. What do you think would happen? When you inhale air enters your lungs, and oxygen from that air moves to your blood. This sends a signal to your brain to tell you, "You're safe". THIS IS MEDITATING. THIS IS GRATITUDE. THIS IS ENERGY HEALING.
My name is Dorian Cattani, Reiki master, energy healer & meditation teacher in Asbury Park, New Jersey. Only a few years ago, I changed my life to incorporate holistic approaches into my daily life. After adapting to this new life and becoming a teacher, I am here to tell you, that you can too. And should! Energy healing, including Reiki, is a holistic approach to wellness that includes channeling universal energy and balancing your energy in the body. And this is how you can get acquainted with your mind, heart, and soul.
As these benefits of individual experiences can vary, these are some potential benefits associated with energy healing with Reiki:
1. Stress reduction: This can help relax you and reduce stress. The gentle, non-invasive nature of these practices may promote a sense of calm and inner peace.
2. Pain management: After energy healing sessions which can help release tension and promote the body's natural healing abilities.
3. Improved emotional well-being: Energy healing can sometimes help people process and release emotional blockages which can lead to an improved overall mood and emotional well-being.
4. Enhanced relaxation and sleep: Energy healing sessions help relax you deeply, which can, in turn, improve the quality of your sleep.
5. Increased self-awareness: Energy healing practices can promote self-reflection and self-awareness, helping you gain insight into their physical, emotional, and mental states.
6. Complementary therapy: Some use energy healing as a complementary therapy alongside conventional medical treatment to support your overall well-being.
7. Balance and harmony: Energy healing helps balance and align the body's energy centers, known as chakras, which can lead to a sense of overall balance and harmony.
8. Improved vitality: Feeling more energized and vital after energy-healing sessions.It's crucial to approach energy healing and Reiki with an open mind, heart, and soul. People may have grown up with traditional practices like acupuncture, herbal medicine, or yoga, and continue to find these methods effective and comforting. Some doctors have been known to recommend Reiki along with yoga and acupuncture alongside chemotherapy to manage cancer-related symptoms and side effects. Reiki and energy healing can help you with a combination of the above plus tapping into your subconscious, working through any blocks to propel you into what you need to overcome.*Dorian is not a medical professional and energy healing is not a substitute for medical treatment.
Dorian Cattani is a Reiki Master, Energy Healer and Meditation Teacher. For more information please visit doriancattani.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule an appointment please call or text Dorian at 201.892.5242.